- Essential oils used in each blend are certified pure therapeutic grade oils - doTERRA and have been diluted with a carrier oil.
- All blends are designed to be used on an as needed basis.
- Always patch test before use. Apply a small amount on the skin of forearm and cover with a bandage for 24 hours, if any soreness, redness or irritation is experience do not use the blend.
- Keep essential oil bottles in a secure place away from children and pets. The cap should be placed firmly on after each use, and the roller bottle removed from within reach.
- Do not ingest any of our oils and avoid contact with eyes, if contact occurs flush the eye immediately with carrier oil and seek medical attention.
- If allergic to certain foods, do not use essential oils or carrier oils from that food and consult with your GP or naturopath prior to use.
Essential Oils should only be used on babies who are older than 3 months of age, and must be diluted before use. Our oils are diluted to 0.5-1.0% which is recommended as safe for babies 3+ months.
The following oils should be avoided when using essential oils on babies, and none of these have been included in our baby blends.
Oils not recommended for babies - Thyme , Oregano , Citronella , Cinnamon bark or leaf , Bay , Cumin , Lemongrass , Lemon verbena , Clove bud , Tagetes
It is recommended to not use essential oils in the first trimester of pregnancy without consulting with your health professional.
Oils not recommended during pregnancy - Clary Sage , Fennel , Basil , Aniseed , Birch , Camphor , Sage , Parsley seed , Tarragon , Wormwood , Wintergreen
Oils not recommended while breastfeeding - Parsley Seed , Marjoram , Birch , Blue Cypress , Carrot Seed , Cinnamon Bark , Dill , Hyssop , Nutmeg , Myrrh , Rosemary , Sage , Wintergreen , Peppermint (may suppress milk supply)