- The Add Oil Mama are not medical practitioners and these products and information are not intended to treat, diagnose or prevent any disease or conditions.
- These are our experiences with essential oils, as a result of using our intuition, and referring to Modern Essentials, The Essential Life, Pregnancy & Essential Oils, and the Emotions and Essential Oils books.
- Always discuss with your medical practitioner before using all essential oil blends.
- You should not use this information for treating a health problem or disease or to make a self-diagnosis.
- All information, content and product descriptions contained within this site are for reference purposes and are not intended to substitute advice given by a pharmacist, physician or other licensed health-care professional.
- Information and statements regarding The Add Oil Mama products have not been evaluated by the MHRA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any health condition or disease.
- The following safety precautions are guidelines only.
- You should always inform your primary care physician what you are using as they may not be conducive with their prescribed therapy and medications.